Monday, June 21, 2010

WHAT, they think we're stupidkah???

a friend of mine just SMSed and told me about an idiotic person who wrote a report that when the sea water temperature rises four degree celcius, it would destroy the plankton, BUT not the fishes???

come on lah, use your common sense, if you destroy the plankton, what are the fishes gonna eat? those are their source of food ... the report writer can't be that stupid to think that people do not know this basic knowledge.

with regards to the coal fired plant project, obviously the government has long decided that it is on even before the EIA report is out, so stop pretending, drop the act, because, honestly, i know where my votes are going in the next election ...

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).