Thursday, June 24, 2021

Finding the lost passion.

 It has been a while since I wrote. Like literally.


Not that I didn't want to, but every time I find an interesting subject to share, I just couldn't find time to put my thoughts down.


Well, yeah, that's just an excuse. The truth is, I don't have a valid excuse. The passion to write is still there, but actually doing it is a whole new dimension for me nowadays. How can I continue to claim that "writing is my soul" if I cannot even bring myself to do the thing that I love most?


I made a resolution at New Year's that I would start writing again. But that resolution was borrowed from the years before. 


This active brain of mine always finds something nice to write. I play with the words in my thoughts, I find the right angle to approach my supposedly piece-of-the-art story, yet, it remained there. Deep in my thoughts. Buried with all the other potential stories I have in mind. 


Maybe today will be different. Maybe this time I am geared to revive my passion. Maybe I will find that time to write again. Maybe.


I hope that 'maybe' will happen. I hope this simple note can revive that passion. I hope.

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).