Friday, January 6, 2012

2012 - yet another interesting and challenging year


  Just six days into the New Year and already I can't wait for it to end, but time is flying real slow. But having said that, I have reasons to be happy as some of what I wished to do this year has kicked off and hopefully it will be consistent.
  Twenty-twelve is expected to be an interesting yet challenging year for me, it involves a lot of things - physically, mentally and spiritually - and I am not quite sure I am ready for these tasks. Everyone hopes for happy ending, but no one can guarantee you that life would be as sweet as that in fairytales. While some of us hate gambling, we cannot run away from the fact that as some point in our life, we need to have the courage to gamble.
  Last year was a challenging year as well, but there were sweet memories to compensate the heartaches and sadness. I lost an uncle last year. A dear one. And how I wish he was with us as we celebrated the joy of moving into a new home. He could have been a regular in the house, much to the delight of my parents. But God loves him more.
  Of course, Korea tops the sweet memory list. It was a fun fun fun trip. Planned some trips this year, and hopefully we will get there someday, somehow.
  I made three resolutions this year, one may be a 'brought forward' material, but this time, I am determine to make it happen. All three involves a lot of commitments, and I believe with the support I get, I will be able to do it.
  With this, I pray to God that He would lead me to the right path, to guide me towards doing the right thing, to help me decide what is best for me...and I pray that He would help all my parents, sisters, brother-in-laws, nieces, aunties, uncles, cousins, relatives and friends wishes come true too.

Happy New Year people and may 2012 brings us greater health, wealth and laughter.  
 

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).