Saturday, January 10, 2009

my pledges

AS usual, i always make new resolutions for the new year, and often i fail to achieve them.

so last new year's eve, i made a difference, i did not make any ... i just thought life is so much simpler that way, i'm not tied down to promises i made for myself, it's just tiring

but, having said that, i did make some new-not-so-difficult pledges, it's just to amuse me i guess, to keep my feet on the ground

so things i must do are:-
- read at least several books i've been buying the last few years but never got the chance to read
- keep up with my diet regime
- save some money
- spend more time with my family

that's it (i guess), not too difficult...so, what's yours?

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).