Monday, January 5, 2009

a new beginning ...

a new beginning...

something that i do not know how to begin.

i think i cannot begin something without reflecting the past, there are a lot to reflect, a lot to remember, a lot of mistakes to think about, a lot of uncertainties which have yet to be answered, a lot of sadness to ponder, a lot of fun times to cherish...

my 2008 was full of drama. as usual, the year began slowly, too slow actually, and yeah, too many memories to think about. but nothing beats december, i love the end of it ... indeed december was a good end for me and my family.

the first is our latest bundle of joy, my niece Cheryl Nadia Wong who was borned on December 24 at 4.45am, she looked like her now 14-months-old sister Jasmine Natasha, sebiji betul. i'll post their pix soon.

the other celebration was the welcoming of another new member into the family, my brother-in-law Lowrance Taisih, who tied-the-know with my second sister, Marianne Pamela, on December 30.

now, that's what i call double celebration. it was a good ending for 2008 and i'm wishing many more fun time this year and the years ahead ... i'm wishing everyone a good year ahead too, may God Bless us all always...AMEN.

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).