Saturday, January 10, 2009

WRAP UP FOR 2008...

This may came a little bit late, but it's still not that late ... so here it goes

TIME TO REFLECT 2008, WHAT DID I DO LAST YEAR?
- tried new things, met new people, make more money, made new friends (hopefully no enemies…), spent more time with families and friends
Stayed single almost the whole year?
- yeap. almost. may be
Done something you’ve regretted?
- yeap, plenty
Lost someone?
- kinda, may be yes, can't recall any
Cut class?
- what class??? mmmmmmmmmm, OMG, I think I forgot to write one story, ok two stories, actually more than that hehehe
Were involved in something you’ll never forget?
- yeap!
Visited a different country?
- nay, I wish I did
Cooked a gross meal?
- u lost me
Lost something important to you?
- i hope not, can't think of anything hmmmmmmmmm
Got a gift you adore?
- YES, definitely, I love it
Dyed your hair?
- after the funky blond, I think I’ll never dye my hair again, at least not that soon
Came close to losing your life?
- yeah, almost, fell asleep while driving but nothing major (and I was NOT drunk), tired ja la, but I hope it’ll never happen again, touchwood
Went to a party?
- honestly, hardly, except for birthdays and weddings, nothing to shout about
Read a great book?
- I tried but failed
Saw one of your favorite bands/artists live?
- nope

2008: FRIENDS AND ENEMIES
Did you meet any new friends this year?
- a lot
Did you dislike anyone?
- I don’t dislike people, I think they dislike me (haha) but there must be a very good and valid reason for me to dislike people, then again, dislike is so much better than hate…but I hope I don’t dislike anyone
Did you grow apart from anyone?
- yeah. i knew somehow it would end, i just didn't know that it would hurt that much, but i guess it's part and parcel of life, it's like a transition, life is superly unpredictable, right?
Do you have any regrets when it comes to your friendships?
- yeah, I just wish that things could be different, I love my friends and their ships too (haha), but I wish things were different

2008: YOUR BIRTHDAY!
Did you have a cake?
- nope…just lots of wishes
Did you get any presents?
- I don’t think so…sad

2008: ALL ABOUT YOU
Did you change at all this year?
- may be I did, I don’t know, ooooo ya, I did lose some of the KGs, so that’s totally an achievement, and i think i'm more mature (kinda)
Did you change your style?
- I stopped changing my style since time immemorial, since I realise that I should be saving than buying new cloths (ya right, I don’t see my $$$ multiplying either hehe)
Were you in school?
- nope, but I did send my mom to her school (for the record, she’s a teacher, not student)
Did you have a job?
- yup and is still loving it!
Did you drive?
- of course
Did you own a car?
- yes, I did
Did anyone close to you give birth?
- yesssssss…my sister Emmy Jane just gave birth to her second daughter Cheryl Nadia Wong on Dec 24, soooooo cute
Did you go on any vacations?
- no, except if balik kampung counts hehe
would you change anything about yourself now?
- this should not be asked at all. everyone wants to change something to make them better. less of a worrier, slimmer, healthier me, and more money, and in my case, probably kinder

2008: WRAP UP:
Was 2008 a good year?
- it’s definitely a turning point for me, I realised that there are so many opportunities out there, it’s just up to us to grab it, keep trying till u get it
- To wrap 2008…I’d say… : “full of drama!”
Do you think 2009 will top 2008?
- I hope so! There’s too many to achieve, too many to mention but I hope the new year brings a new start, wanna restructure, reinvent my life for the good of myself and my family, and yes my friends

(questions: courtesy of eurekabone – check the links)

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).