Wednesday, February 16, 2011

satisfied!

Procrastination. I hate it but it's like a disease. We procrastinate a lot. May be it's a curse. May be?

But I'm a satisfied woman today. I've done things that i've procrastinated for so many times.

OK, it's my room. It was a jungle before, now it's a room again. It took me about three days to clean it all up. Too many unwanted garbage in there. Now all gone! My room is now my escape. It's the best place on earth.

And yesterday, my sister and I cleaned my parents room. I am so happy with the result. My parents will have a comfortable place to crash. I'm sure they'll love it. They deserve it. They've done everything for us and this is just our way to thank them.

OK this posting is not about bragging. It is just comes to show that if you put your heart and soul in something, you can truly do it. No matter how long it takes. It's just for self-satisfaction. Believe me, it would be such a relieve to get things done. I can now, finally, take a deep breath of relief ... phewwwwwwwwwwww!

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).