Friday, June 17, 2011

bravery or stupidity?

i'm taken aback when i saw my assignment today...i'm supposed to cover about a prominent person's relative who is on a hunger strike ... and as he puts it "until I die!", drinking just water, to show his dissatisfaction against the government.

now, i just wonder whether that is a good idea? do you think the government would even care? so i'm very much intrigue to know what he has in mind ... will update later, for now, let me do some digging.

cheers.

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).