Monday, June 13, 2011

man's best friend ... indeed!



Businessman builds luxurious homes for dogs | BorneoPost Online | Borneo , Malaysia, Sarawak Daily News


wow...this is really something. talk about enjoying your wealth with your best friend ... this, i believe, beats it all.

while others may think it's pure insanity, some people believe it is an act of passion. lets just say some people have the luxury to build RM100k worth of house for their 14 pets ... i, on the other hand, can just hope to have that much money to get myself a house. i can't believe i'm saying this but those puppies are damn lucky to have this man as their best friend.

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).