Monday, June 13, 2011

updating blog...

it took a friend to tell me that i should update my blog ... thanks for the reminder.

in the last two months or so, a lot happened.

my good friends, Haslin Gaffor and Jaswinder Kaur, got married. they finally ended their 13 years of courtship and are now officially Mr and Mrs Tat (as i love to call them). theirs is a real love story. and they chose May 29, 2011 to tie-the-knot, the same date Prince Harry and Kate said their "I Dos" ... Tat's and Jess' is the Royal Wedding of KK! wishing them all the best, and from their FB updates, they're happy being married couple, so sweet, i loike!

the month of May was also the month of celebration for the Kadazandusun and Murut. The whole month is dedicated to KDM's culture, not forgetting the 'singarung', 'siopon' and lots of aramai tii ... the same month i met several new friends, locals and abroad. and work, s
weet sweet work, i don't know whether i should feel lucky or otherwise, because this year, i was not assigned to cover the closing of the State Level Kaamatan Festival. i mean, it's nice to actually learn something new from visiting the local houses at KDCA but the heat would have killed me.

i also won a nice watch during a lucky draw session, it's still in the box, dunno when will i ever wear it ... i don't want it to get scratched (hehehehehehe).

which brings to the next subject...WEATHER! arrrrrrrrgghhhhhhhhhh...the weather is so unpredictable. the rain had disrupted my newly 'adopted' activity, nothing fancy, just healthy activity, something i have been wanting to do but no will power to pursue. when i finally had that much courage to do it, the rain have to come and spoil my plans hmmmmmmmmmmm...

the month of June ... hmmmmmmmm, the best part about the month of June was that J&C were here. who is J&C? they are the two little rugrats ... Jasmine and Cheryl, still the apples of my eyes, my two little nieces. my heart skipped when i saw them running towards the house, they are so cute, with the little blue and pink crocs, the way they call me "Ayie Che" (cause they used to hear their mother and my other sisters call me 'che', Chinese word for sister. during their stay here, they turned my room upside down, took all my stuffed animals (errrrrr, yes i still do have some toys in my room), jumped and rolled on my bed, played with anything within their reach. i actually miss how they would come to my room and wake me up with those little fingers. They went home to their parents on Friday, i miss them!

June has not ended yet. i'm just waiting for it to end as i prepare for July. something good is happening in July, i can't wait...!

p/s to my friend, i'll try and update my blog as often as i can...i now know i have a stalker (in a good way i hope) hahahahahahahaha ... take care!

No comments:

thanks for your time ...

my mother once told me i was named by my uncle. when i was in my primary years, i remember begging my name be changed
to 'Cindy' (after Cindy Lauper - i don't know, somehow "Girls Just Wanna Have Fun" was just too good to be ignored...geez),
anyways, thank God she didn't, because today, i so love my name.
thanks mummy and daddy for 'creating' me :-).